Previous

 



 

30,000 - Miriam Grove

£30,000

2 bedroomed property

Miriam Grove
Bolton
Semi Detached House Map Brochure


 
BOULTER & BARROW are pleased to offer an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to get their feet on the property ladder with a 25% share of this semi detached house. (Please note that there is a rental payment of approx 200 per month for the remaining 75% share). The remaining 75% share is also available if preferred. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac position within walking distance of Leigh town centre for its shops and amenities and with good transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/wc. To the outside is a driveway for off road parking, open plan front garden and fenced and enclosed garden to the rear which is not overlooked. The property enjoys the benefits of PVC double glazing and gas central heating.Hall

Staircase leading to first floor and central heating radiator.

Lounge

With wall mounted gas fire, understairs store cupboard, PVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.

10' 6'' at widest x 14' 5'' (3.20m x 4.39m)

Dining Kitchen

Wall and base cupboards with worktops over and incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring to dining area, PVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.

13' 6'' x 8' 2'' (4.11m x 2.49m)

First Floor Landing

With loft access, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.

Bedroom 1

With two PVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator.

10' 7'' x 10' 4'' plus recess (3.22m x 3.15m)

Bedroom 2

With PVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.

6' 10'' x 9' 6'' (2.08m x 2.89m)

Bathroom/wc

With white suite comprising of panelled bath with tiled splashback, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, low level wc, shaver point, PVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator

6' 6'' x 6' 4'' (1.98m x 1.93m)

Outside

The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is fenced and enclosed with patio and lawn area, established trees and shrubs.



Properties for sale in Bury
Address or Post Code
Area location
Price Order
Property type
Bedrooms
Price from

Price to
Advert
oaklee Helling Massey millgate Nicholas Clegg weale & hitchen
your move bury mcgowen lettings JH Lettings Boulter & Barrow
Proprties for Sale and Rent in Blackburn , Bolton , Burnley , Bury , Chorley , Leigh , Oldham , Preston , Rochdale , Salford , St Helens , Stockport , Warrington , Wigan
© Copyright 2009 www.northwestpropertyguide.co.uk